Just picked up my new Huawei P20 smartphone and liking it.
I was impressed with the look and feel of this phone and the fact that it came with a soft clear cover to protect it.
I needed a new phone and I was looking for a quality phone at a good price. For me, a good price is around 400 pounds. I think that the prices of mobile phones are becoming ridiculous!
The Huawei P20 fitted my criteria
Plenty of memory
Dual sims (you can get single sim)
Excellent camera able to shoot RAW
And a good processor
Because Huawei has released new mobile phones in the P range, you can get the Huawei P20 at a bargain price!
Here are some of the specs
- 5.8" FHD+ FullView display with Huawei Kirin 970 AI chipset with built-in NPU, Android 8.1, GPU Turbo and 4 GB + 128 GB storage
- Leica Dual AI Camera (20MP + 12MP) and 24 MP Front AI Camera, able to identify in real-time 19 different categories
- Perfect for flattering selfies with the 3D Portrait Lighting, and capturing living moments with 960 fps Super Slow Motion and 5X Hybrid Zoom
- 3400mAh large battery with Huawei SuperCharge, to unlock your phone with IR facial recognition and fingerprint sensor
- "NFC supported and revolutionary image processing acceleration powered by GPU Turbo Technology for smooth and flowing gaming experience."
And here are some of my pics from the phone
Huawei P20 1st shots
All the shots were taken with phones auto intelligent mode.
I like the results and whilst I still like using my Panasonic cameras I am sure I will be making more use of the camera on the Huawei P20 🙂